Florida Voters will soon be going to Vote – Early voting is much greater than it has been in been. Lots of decisions to make. The most important is the Rave for Governor – Incumbent Rick Scott against “Republican-turned-Democrat” Charlie Crist. Likely, it will be close.
Charlie Crist recently got the better end of the “Fangate” debate fiasco. Essentially Charlie broke the rules, threw a tantrum and somehow still ended up making it look like Governor Rick Scott was the one acting childish.
Charlie Crist’s good buddy and close campaign confidant likes to get drunk and yell at college kids about how he LOVES getting high.
About a week ago Florida political junkie Javier Manjarres brought us the news that Charlie’s campaign had received some $40,000 in campaign contributions from popular Hallandale, Florida strip club “Scarlett’s.”
This week Manjarres is back with news that one of “Scarlett’s” competitors – a strip club called “Cheetah’s” – has also given the ex-Governor a hefty campaign boost. Cheetah’s owner Joe Rodriguez donated $50,000 to the sleazy, slimey and orange skinned Crist campaign!
obamacristThe gentlemen’s shady past of alleged drug dealing and illegal prostitution doesn’t seem to bother Crist, after all, he was against lap-dances before he was for them.
Florida Republicans are seizing on Crist’s “2 for 1″ dance special to rail against him for not returning the $90,000 they say was raised “exploiting women and promoting illegal activity”.
“You would think a millionaire would not have to take cash from strip club owners to fund his own campaign. I called on Charlie to return $40,000 in strip club cash and we now find out he has taken even more – $50,000 – this time from a strip club owner with links to prostitution and drugs. Charlie Crist ignoring the call to do the right thing and return $90,000 in strip club cash is insulting to women.”-RPOF Chairwoman Leslie Dougher
10/7/2014 Joe Rodriguez 5527 Woodland Lane Ft. Lauderdale FL 33312-6249 Real Estate $50,000.00
But don’t worry, Florida folks. Charlie really cares about women’s issues and he hates seeing women get exploited.
Sure… and I have some oceanfront property in Arizona for sale…
By: Onan Coca
Full story: http://bit.ly/10ihn3U
Written by Audrey Russo on October 19, 2014
We’d like to think our leaders are concerned about those they are supposed to be serving. Concerned about our well-being and doing everything in their power to protect us from enemies foreign and domestic.
Nowadays…not so much.
Take, for example, the male occupying the office of Secretary of State, John Kerry. Here’s a partial list of his duties:
— Serves as the President’s principal adviser on U.S. foreign policy;
— Conducts negotiations relating to U.S. foreign affairs;
— Grants and issues passports to American citizens and exequaturs to foreign consuls in the United States;
— Advises the President on the appointment of U.S. ambassadors, ministers, consuls, and other diplomatic representatives;
— Advises the President regarding the acceptance, recall, and dismissal of the representatives of foreign governments;
Holding such an essential position in our Republic, you would generally assume he would know who our enemies actually are, right?
Nowadays…not so much.
One of the major enemies of freedom is the ideology of Islam. Its precepts and practices all stand in opposition to individual freedom. Here’s Kerry on the ideology of Islam:
In September 2014…
“I want to take advantage of this podium and of this moment to underscore as powerfully as I know how, that the face of Islam is not the butchers who killed Steven Sotloff. That’s ISIL.”
“The real face of Islam is a peaceful religion based on the dignity of all human beings… Muslim communities are advocating for universal human rights and fundamental freedoms, including the most basic freedom to practice one’s faith openly and freely…”
In October 2014…
“There’s nothing Islamic about what ISIL/Daesh stands for, or is doing to people.”
Now be it far from me to tell a Secretary of State (whom I pay with my hard-earned tax dollars) that he’s wrong…but HE IS!
There’s way too much stupid here to handle in a brief article, but since our security is too critical to ignore this, I’ll truncate it…
Apparently the husband of the Ketchup Queen has been snorting the merchandise. There is not ONE shred of evidence given for Kerry’s claims, nor does it line up with the Quran or the Hadiths.
— There are 164 Jihad verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islam.
— Based upon various legit polls, more than half the world’s population of Muslims are radicalized (a core will commit the acts, the rest show support verbally and fiscally).
— Human Rights, my Aunt Fanny! Human Rights are as Islam dictates:
** Islam promotes Slavery & Sex Slavery
** Islam forbids Freedom of Expression
** Islam forbids Freedom to Leave Islam (Apostasy)
** Islam forbids Religious Freedom
The list of evidence to refute everything Kerry has said about Islam, is enormous. But hey, he’s too busy at his plastic surgeon’s office with all the Botox and facial fillers (women get), to be bothered with trivial things like facts that might save the lives of innocent Americans and other infidels in the West.
The least we can expect from those whom we allow to hold the prestigious positions of leading the Free World, is being educated on things that THREATEN freedom and Human Rights.
Because remaining stupid on Islam is too dangerous to tolerate.
Article written by Kevin Myers – certainly a different point of view.
Kevin Myers (born 30 March 1947) is an Irish journalist and writer. He writes for the Irish edition of the Sunday Times, having previously been a columnist for the Irish Independent and a former contributor to The Irish Times, where he wrote the “An Irishman’s Diary” opinion column several times weekly. Until 2005, he wrote for the UK Sunday Telegraph.
His articles criticise left-wing opinion and the “liberal consensus”, sometimes incorporating hyperbole, sarcasm and parody. This essay recently appeared in The Irish Independent:
Somalia is not a humanitarian disaster; it is an evolutionary disaster. The current drought is not the worst in 50 years, as the BBC and all the aid organisations claim. It is nothing compared to the droughts in 1960/61 or 73/74. And there are continuing droughts every 5 years or so. It’s just that there are now four times the population; having been kept alive by famine relief, supplied by aid organisations, over the past 50 years. So, of course, the effects of any drought now, is a famine. They cannot even feed themselves in a normal rainfall year.
Worst yet, the effects of these droughts, and poor nutrition in the first 3 years of the a child’s life, have a lasting effect on the development of the infant brain, so that if they survive, they will never achieve a normal IQ . Consequently, they are selectively breeding a population, who cannot be educated, let alone one that is not being educated; a recipe for disaster.
We are seeing this impact now, and it can only exacerbate, to the detriment of their neighbours, and their environment as well. This scenario can only end in an even worse disaster; with even worse suffering, for those benighted people, and their descendants. Eventually, some mechanism will intervene, be it war, disease or starvation.
So what do we do? Let them starve? What a dilemma for our Judeo/Christian/Islamic Ethos; as well as Hindu/Buddhist morality. And this is beginning to happen in Kenya, Ethiopia, and other countries in Asia, like Pakistan. Is this the beginning of the end of civilisation?
AFRICA is giving nothing to anyone outside Africa — apart from AIDS and new diseases. Even as we see African states refusing to take action to restore something resembling civilization in Zimbabwe, the Begging bowl for Ethiopia is being passed around to us out of Africa, yet again. It is nearly 25 years since the famous Feed The World campaign began in Ethiopia, and in that time Ethiopia’s population has grown from 33.5 million to 78+ million today. So, why on earth should I do anything to encourage further catastrophic demographic growth in that country? Where is the logic? There is none.
To be sure, there are two things saying that logic doesn’t count. One is my conscience, and the other is the picture, yet again, of another wide-eyed child, yet again, gazing, yet again, at the camera, which yet again, captures the tragedy of children starving.
Sorry. My conscience has toured this territory on foot and financially. Unlike most of you, I have been to Ethiopia; like most of you, I have stumped up the loot to charities to stop starvation there. The wide-eyed boy-child we saved, 20 years or so ago, is now a low IQ, AK 47-bearing moron, siring children whenever the whim takes him and blaming the world because he is uneducated, poor and left behind. There is no doubt a good argument why we should prolong this predatory and dysfunctional economic, social and sexual system but I do not know what it is. There is, on the other hand, every reason not to write a column like this. It will win no friends and will provoke the self-righteous wrath of, well, the self-righteous hand wringing, letter writing wrathful individuals; a species which never fails to contaminate almost every debate in Irish life with its sneers and its moral superiority. It will also probably enrage some of the finest men in Irish life, like John O’Shea, of Goal; and the Finucane brothers, men whom I admire enormously.
So be it. But, please, please, you self-righteously wrathful, spare me mention of our own Irish Famine, with this or that lazy analogy. There is no comparison. Within 20 years of the Famine, the Irish population was down by 30%. Over the equivalent period, thanks to western food, the Mercedes 10-wheel truck and the Lockheed Hercules plane, Ethiopia’s population has more than doubled.
Alas, that wretched country is not alone in its madness. Somewhere, over the rainbow, lies Somalia, another fine land of violent, AK 47-toting, khat-chewing, girl-circumcising, permanently tumescent layabouts and housing pirates of the ocean. Indeed, we now have almost an entire continent of sexually hyperactive, illiterate indigents, with tens of millions of people who only survive because of help from the outside world or allowances by the Semi-Communist Governments they voted for, money supplied by borrowing it from the World Bank!
This dependency has not stimulated political prudence or commonsense. Indeed, voodoo idiocy seems to be in the ascendant, with the president of South Africa being a firm believer in the efficacy of a little tap water on the post-coital penis as a sure preventative against AIDS infection. Needless to say, poverty, hunger and societal meltdown have not prevented idiotic wars involving Tigre, Uganda, Congo, Sudan, Somalia, Eritrea et cetera. Broad brush-strokes, to be sure. But broad brush-strokes are often the way that history paints its gaudier, if more decisive, chapters. Japan, China, Russia, Korea, Poland, Germany, Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia in the 20th century have endured worse broad brush-strokes than almost any part of Africa. They are now — one way or another — virtually all giving aid to or investing in Africa, whereas Africa, with its vast savannahs and its lush pastures, is giving almost nothing to anyone, apart from AIDS – and now… EBOLA!
Meanwhile, Africa’s peoples are outstripping their resources, and causing catastrophic ecological degradation. By 2050, the population of Ethiopia will be 177 million; the equivalent of France, Germany and Benelux today, but located on the parched and increasingly Protein-free wastelands of the Great Rift Valley. So, how much sense does it make for us actively to increase the adult population of what is already a vastly over-populated, environmentally devastated and economically dependent country?
How much morality is there in saving an Ethiopian child from starvation today, for it to survive to a life of brutal circumcision, poverty, hunger, violence and sexual abuse, resulting in another half-dozen such wide-eyed children, with comparably jolly little lives ahead of them?
Of course, it might make you feel better, which is a prime reason for so much charity!
But that is not good enough. For self-serving generosity has been one of the curses of Africa. It has sustained political systems which would otherwise have collapsed. It prolonged the Eritrean-Ethiopian war by nearly a decade. It is inspiring Bill Gates’ programme to rid the continent of malaria, when, in the almost complete absence of personal self-discipline, that disease is one of the most efficacious forms of population-control now operating. If his programme is successful, tens of millions of children who would otherwise have died in infancy will survive to adulthood, he boasts.
Oh good: then what? I know, let them all come here (to Ireland) or America. (not forgetting Australia!)
Regarding America’s Newest Threat, Ebola! The PANDEMIC being brought to America by our Fine Socialist Muslim President, B. Hussein Obama. May GOD help us all.
NOBODY can ‘sneak into’ Australia by boat. They are Very Firm on this… I’m fairly certain that they do a Great Job of checking all people who enter their skies and Airport Passengers upon arrival.
Like America, they have SOVEREIGN BORDERS and they strongly enforce their Laws. So the question is: Why does America not protect all of ITS Borders – especially the VERY SOFT Borders adjacent to OUR STATES? Estimates of up to a MILLION “foreigners” enter the U.S.A. YEARLY! And our Government allows, and almost Encourages this as they spread throughout almost all of our States?
We have SOVEREIGN BORDERS as well – so WHY is it so tremendously “POROUS” to (especially) to almost anyone who enters from South America? Executive Orders b. Hussein Obama actually Encourage these Illegal Aliens, a provide them Rights and Privileges that Native Born American Citizens cannot even get!
Are YOU American? Do you need a decent JOB? Might as well forget it… Following our Own Laws should NOT be so amazingly difficult. And Please do not forget that all of these “Illegal South American Immigrants” could be from ANY country in the World – which includes countries that we are (STILL) at War with! Consider TERRORISTS / ISIS / ISIL. And even those from “Friendlier” countries who try to get our “Secrets & Innovations” – even China, Russia, Japan… and others.
AMERICA IS NO LONGER A SAFE COUNTRY
These days, there are few things to admire about the socialist, bankrupt and culturally degenerating USA, but at least so far,
one thing remains: the right to bear arms and use deadly force to defend one’s self and possessions.
This will probably come as a total shock to most of my Western readers, but at one point, Russia was one of the most
heavily armed societies on earth. This was, of course, when we were free under the Tsar. Weapons, from swords and spears
to pistols, rifles and shotguns were everywhere, common items. People carried them concealed, they carried them
holstered. Fighting knives were a prominent part of many traditional attires and those little tubes criss crossing on the
costumes of Cossacks and various Caucasian peoples? Well those are bullet holders for rifles.
Various armies, such as the Poles, during the Смута (Times of Troubles), or Napoleon, or the Germans even as the Tsarist
state collapsed under the weight of WW1 and Wall Street monies, found that holding Russian lands was much much harder
than taking them and taking was no easy walk in the park but a blood bath all its own. In holding, one faced an extremely
well armed and aggressive population Hell bent on exterminating or driving out the aggressor.
This well armed population was what allowed the various White factions to rise up, no matter how disorganized politically
and militarily they were in 1918 and wage a savage civil war against the Reds. It should be noted that many of these armies
were armed peasants, villagers, farmers and merchants, protecting their own. If it had not been for Washington’s clandestine
support of and for the Reds, history would have gone quite differently.
Moscow fell, for example, not from a lack of weapons to defend it, but from the lying guile of the Reds. Ten thousand Reds
took Moscow and were opposed only by some few hundreds of officer cadets and their instructors. Even then the battle was
fierce and losses high. However, in the city alone, at that time, lived over 30,000 military officers (both active and retired), all
with their own issued weapons and ammunition, plus tens of thousands of other citizens who were armed. The Soviets
promised to leave them all alone if they did not intervene. They did not and for that were asked afterwards to come register
themselves and their weapons: where they were promptly shot.
Published in PRAVDA
By Stanislav Mishin
By Don Fredrick Via Joan Swirsky
– June 26, 2013 –
Any one of these ‘coincidences’ when taken singularly appear to not mean much, but when taken as a whole, a computer would blow a main circuit if you asked it to calculate the odds that they have occurred by chance alone. Sit back, get a favorite beverage, and then read and ponder the Obama-related ‘coincidences’ … then super-impose the bigger picture of most recent events i.e. Fast and furious, Benghazi, the IRS scandal and the NSA revelations … then pray for our country.
Obama just happened to know 60’s far-left radical revolutionary William Ayers, whose father just happened to be Thomas Ayers, who just happened to be a close friend of Obama’s communist mentor Frank Marshall Davis, who just happened to work at the communist-sympathizing Chicago Defender with Vernon Jarrett, who just happened to later become the father-in-law of Iranian-born leftist Valerie Jarrett, who Obama just happened to choose as his closest White House advisor, and who just happened to have been CEO of Habitat Company, which just happened to manage public housing in Chicago, which just happened to get millions of dollars from the Illinois state legislature, and which just happened not to properly maintain the housing—which eventually just happened to require demolition.
Valerie Jarrett also just happened to work for the city of Chicago, and just happened to hire Michelle LaVaughan Robinson (later Mrs.Obama), who just happened to have worked at the Sidley Austin law firm, where former fugitive from the FBI Bernardine Dohrn also just happened to work, and where Barack Obama just happened to get a summer job.
Bernardine Dohrn just happened to be married to William Ayers, with whom she just happened to have hidden from the FBI at a San Francisco marina, along with Donald Warden, who just happened to change his name to Khalid al-Mansour, and Warden/al-Mansour just happened to be a mentor of Black Panther Party founders Huey Newton and Bobby Seale and a close associate of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, and al-Mansour just happened to be financial adviser to a Saudi Prince, who just happened to donate cash to Harvard, for which Obama just happened to get a critical letter of recommendation from Percy Sutton, who just happened to have been the attorney for MalcolmX, who just happened to know Kenyan politician Tom Mboya, who just happened to be a close friend of Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., who just happened to meet Malcolm X when he traveled to Kenya.
Obama, Sr. just happened to have his education at the University of Hawaii paid for by the Laubach Literacy Institute, which just happened to have been supported by Elizabeth Mooney Kirk, who just happened to be a friend of Malcolm X, who just happened to have been associated with the Nation of Islam, which was later headed by Louis Farrakhan, who just happens to live very close to Obama’s Chicago mansion, which also just happens to be located very close to the residence of William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, who just happen to have been occasional baby-sitters for Malia and Natasha Obama, whose parents just happened to have no concern exposing their daughters to bomb-making communists.
After attending Occidental College and Columbia University, where he just happened to have foreign Muslim roommates, Obama moved to Chicago to work for the Industrial Areas Foundation, an organization that just happened to have been founded by Marxist and radical agitator Saul “the Red” Alinsky, author of Rules for Radicals, who just happened to be the topic of Hillary Rodham Clinton’s thesis at Wellesley College, and Obama’s $25,000 salary at IAF just happened to be funded by a grant from the Woods Fund, which was founded by the Woods family, whose Sahara Coal company just happened to provide coal to Commonwealth Edison, whose CEO just happened to be Thomas Ayers, whose son William Ayers just happened to serve on the board of the Woods Fund, along with Obama.
Obama also worked on voter registration drives in Chicago in the 1980s and just happened to work with leftist political groups like the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) and Socialist International (SI), through which Obama met Carl Davidson, who just happened to travel to Cuba during the Vietnam War to sabotage the U.S. war effort, and who just happened to be a former member of the SDS and a member of the Committees of Correspondence for Democracy and Socialism, which just happened to sponsor a 2002 anti-war rally at which Obama spoke, and which just happened to have been organized by Marilyn Katz, a former SDS activist and later public relations consultant who just happened to be a long-time friend of Obama’s political hatchet man, David Axelrod.
Obama joined Trinity United Church of Christ (TUCC), whose pastor was Reverend Jeremiah Wright, a fiery orator who just happened to preach Marxism and Black Liberation Theology and who delivered anti-white, anti-Jew, and anti-American sermons, which Obama just happened never to hear because he just happened to miss church only on the days when Wright was at his “most enthusiastic,” and Obama just happened never to notice that Oprah Winfrey left the church because it was too radical, and just happened never to notice that the church gave the vile anti-Semitic Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan a lifetime achievement award.
Although no one had ever heard of him at the time, Obama just happened to receive an impossible-to-believe $125,000 advance to write a book about race relations, which he just happened to fail to write while using the cash to vacation in Bali with his wife Michelle, and despite his record of non-writing he just happened to receive a second advance, for $40,000, from another publisher, and he eventually completed a manuscript called Dreams From My Father, which just happened to strongly reflect the writing style of William Ayers, who just happened to trample on an American flag for the cover photograph of the popular Chicago magazine, which Obama just happened never to see even though it appeared on newsstands throughout the city.
Obama was hired by the law firm Miner, Banhill and Galland, which just happened to specialize in negotiating state government contracts to develop low-income housing, and which just happened to deal with now-imprisoned Tony Rezko and his firm Rezar, and with slumlord Valerie Jarrett, and the law firm’s Judson Miner just happened to have been a classmate of Bernardine Dohrn, wife of William Ayers. In 1994 Obama represented ACORN and another plaintiff in a lawsuit against Citibank for denying mortgages to blacks(Buycks-Roberson v. Citibank Federal Savings Bank), and the lawsuit just happened to result in banks being blackmailed into approving subprime loans for poor credit risks, a trend which just happened to spread nationwide, and which just happened to lead to the collapse of the housing bubble, which just happened to help Obama defeat John McCain in the 2008 presidential election.
In 1996 Obama ran for the Illinois State Senate and joined the “New Party,” which just happened to promote Marxism, and Obama was supported by Dr. Quentin Yong, a socialist who just happened to support a government takeover of the health care system.
In late 1999 Obama purportedly engaged in homosexual activities and cocaine-snorting in the back of a limousine with a man named Larry Sinclair, who claims he was contacted in late 2007 by Donald Young, who just happened to be the gay choir director of Obama’s Chicago church and who shared information with Sinclair about Obama, and Young just happened to be murdered on December 23, 2007, just weeks after Larry Bland, another gay member of the church, just happened to be murdered, and both murders just happened to have never been solved. In 2008 Sinclair held a press conference to discuss his claims, and just happened to be arrested immediately after the event, based on a warrant issued by Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden, who just happens to be the son of Joe Biden.
In 2003 Obama and his wife attended a dinner in honor of Rashid Khalidi, who just happened to be a former PLO operative, harsh critic of Israel, and advocate of Palestinian rights, and who Obama claims he does not know, even though the Obamas just happened to have dined more than once at the home of Khalidi and his wife, Mona, and just happened to have used them as occasional baby-sitters. Obama reportedly praised Khalidi at the decidedly anti-Semitic event, which William Ayers just happened to also attend, and the event Obama pretends he never attended was sponsored by the Arab American Action Network, to which Obama just happened to have funneled cash while serving on the board of the Woods Fund with William Ayers, and one speaker at the dinner remarked that if Palestinians cannot secure a return of their land, Israel “will never see a day of peace,” and entertainment at the dinner included a Muslim children’s dance whose performances just happened to include simulated beheadings with fake swords, and stomping on American, Israeli, and British flags, and Obama allegedly told the audience that “Israel has no God-given right to occupy Palestine” and there has been “genocide against the Palestinian people by (the) Israelis,” and the Los Angeles Times has a videotape of the event but just happens to refuse to make it public.
In the 2004 Illinois Democrat primary race for the U.S. Senate, front-runner Blair Hull just happened to be forced out of the race after David Axelrod just happened to manage to get Hull’s sealed divorce records unsealed, which just happened to enable Obama to win the primary, so he could face popular Republican Jack Ryan, whose sealed child custody records from his divorce just happened to become unsealed, forcing Ryan to withdraw from the race, which just happened to enable the unqualified Obama to waltz into the U.S. Senate, where, after a mere 143 days of work, he just happened to decide he was qualified to run for President of the United States.
So much depressing information coming out of Washington. This is Saturday, June 8, 2013, and AMERICA IS RUNNING WITHOUT ELECTED LEADERSHIP! The inmates are running the Assylum!
HOWEVER…..you might enjoy the following – light at the end of the tunnel?
And, the “birther issue” has now been replaced by a “document fraud” case per Sheriff Joe (birth certificate, SS and Draft cards).
Finally, for your reading pleasure – Obama is not having a good year and most of these “scandals” have come out in the last month or so — hmmmmmm why is that?.
Obama Administration Scandals
- Benghazi – before-during-after, cover-up, gun-running & death by lethal injection for Ambassador Stevens.
- Fast & Furious (aka F&F),
- IRS Multiple scandals – targeting Tea Party members and other conservatives,; expanded to include: the FCC [Federal Communications Commission], SEC [Securities and Exchange Commission], FEC [Federal Elections Commission], HHS [Department of Health and Human Services], and “8 businessmen enemies” along with releasing a “donors list: for Conservative 501Cs applications
- Homeland Security and border “insecurity”,
- National security leaks of 2012 (and follow-up EO),
- Ft. Hood – deemed “workplace violence” by the administration – NO WAY
- Navy Seals Extortion 17 Mission
- Voter Registration “loosening of requirements” – Hell No!
- Gun Registration/Safety/Confiscation/Magazine Limitations
- Muslims in high positions of security in the WH, State, DOD, Homeland Security, Congress, etc
- EPA PM2.5 scandal – [T]he EPA has been conducting human experiments on people by piping diesel fumes from a running truck mixed with air into their lungs at a North Carolina university. The agency has ginned up yet another green crusade — the lethal dangers of diesel fumes. They even had a gas chamber set up to accommodate the environmental research project that shockingly recalls the death camps in Poland. The 41 subjects who took part in the experiment included people who were elderly or suffering from asthma, hypertension or metabolic syndrome. One of them, an obese 58-year-old woman with a history of health problems and family history of heart disease, experienced an irregular heartbeat (atrial fibrillation) and had to be hospitalized as a result. Another subject developed an elevated heart rate. Both resumed normal respiratory and cardiac functions within two hours–according to an EPA report.
- UADA Pigford Farming Scandal
- DOE Green Energy Scandals – numerous
- The National Debt (over $16.8+ TRILLION) and growing,
- Jobs/unemployment (and underemployed and those leaving the workforce),
- Obamacare cost estimates/ impacts for the middle class, lies and omissions
- Obama Administration and Hostility to Religion in the Military and the Military Religious Freedom Foundation Meetings with DOD – Pentagon brass met with anti-Christian extremist Mikey Weinstein. L ist of religious extremist groups includes evangelical Christians, Catholics, Mormons, Sunni Muslims, and some Jews. In addition, A memo regarding visitation policies at Walter Reed issued in December 2011 prohibited visitors from bringing Bibles and other religious materials on the premises. A particularly concerning memorandum issued on September 1, 2011, General Norton A. Schwartz prohibited commanders from notifying Airmen about Chaplain Corps programs, stating that only Air Force chaplains are trained to provide leadership on religious matters.
- Obama Appointments (Commerce, Labor, etc.) & the” president’s recess appointment power ” . The president may only bypass this confirmation requirement in those rare cases where a temporary appointment is needed to “fill up all vacancies that may happen during the recess of the Senate.”
- Birth record/SS/draft card “document fraud” (Sheriff Joe)
- AP DOJ phone/email probe scandal
- LaRaza is running Obama’s Immigration dept – President Barack Obama, Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano, and ICE Director John Morton have all but abdicated their leadership in the enforcement of immigration laws and the protection of U.S. borders and citizens & cooking the books on # of illegals returned.
- 2013 NDAA,
- Small business growth (or lack thereof due to new federal government legislations),
- Domestic terrorism (one example: Boston Marathon bombing),
- Sequester stupidity,
- Immigration reform
- UN Agenda 21
- Screwing Military Veterans
- Communists in Congress (92 at last count)
- Obama “Brown Shirt” brigade
- DHS Discrimination Scandal
- DOD Air Force Rape Crisis
- Kathy Sebeilis “campaigning” Hatch Act violation
- Ken Salazar – sex and drugs scandal clean-up in Interior Department
- 36. Obama administration tells defense contractors to violate federal law. Bonus: Obama administration says it will use taxpayer dollars to pay any government fines incurred
- Secret Service Agents hiring of prostitutes in Columbia
- GSA 2010 Conference expenses – Martha N. Johnson head of the General Services Administration fired two top GSA officials and then resigned herself after it was revealed that $822,000 had been spent in Las Vegas on a four-day training conference for 300 GSA employees (or $2,740/employee average).
- House Energy and Commerce Committee to investigate Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius’ efforts toshake insurance companies down for cash, to help “educate” the public about the ObamaCare disaster it hates. Health and Human Services Sec. Kathleen Sebelius has been soliciting contributions from private companies in order to fund Enroll America, a nonprofit formed to implement Obamacare. “Such private fundraising circumvents the constitutional requirement that only Congress may appropriate funds,” Alexander said. “If the secretary or others in her department are closely coordinating the activities of Enroll America, which is headed by a former White House aide, then those actions may be in violation of the Anti-Deficiency Act.
- ICE and Crane’s lawsuit against Janet Napolitano – CE agents can no longer make street arrests of people they suspect to be illegal aliens, illegal alien gang members or illegal alien criminals, despite having the authority to do so by laws enacted by Congress. He says they are under orders to wait until the illegal alien commits a crime, gets arrested by law enforcement and booked into a jail before they can even intercede.
- 2008 Obama Petition-Forging Scandal convictions
- Wall Street bank has not been prosecuted in the aftermath of the financial crisis. Banking no prosecutions; Big Bank Enforcement
- New Black Panther Voter Intimidation scandal from 2008 elections.
- ACORN “Project Vote” scandal – During the 2008 election season, ACORN gathered over 1.3 million voter registration forms in 21 states. Some of these registration forms were flagged by ACORN’s internal auditors for review by election officials. It was estimated by Project Vote that 400,000 registrations collected by ACORN were ultimately rejected, the vast majority for being duplicate registrations submitted by citizens (which is also common at government voter registration services according to reports on the National Voter Registration Act by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission).
- Obama administration gives wind farms a pass on death of eagles and other birds – The Obama administration has never fined or prosecuted a wind farm for killing eagles and other protected bird species, shielding the industry from liability and helping keep the scope of the deaths secret, an Associated Press investigation has found. More than 573,000 birds are killed by the country’s wind farms each year, including 83,000 hunting birds such as hawks, falcons and eagles, according to an estimate published in March in the peer-reviewed Wildlife Society Bulletin.
- The Internal Revenue Service is now facing a class action lawsuit over allegations that it improperly accessed and stole the health records of some 10 million Americans, including medical records of all California state judges.
- IRS Targets Christians (Billy Graham Son and others)
- AT LEAST 274 AMERICAN SOLDIERS REMAINS DISCARDED IN TRASH DUMP BY OUR UNITED STATES AIR FORCE under BUSH Administration.
- Hundreds of illegal immigrants with criminal records were released earlier this year as the Obama administration attempted to shame Congressional budget cuts. At the time, the White House said these were all “low risk” illegals. Turns out, just like everything else coming from this White House, that statement was not true. According to newly released data from Immigration and Customs Enforcement (who released the figures to senators, after a three-month stonewalling delay and under the threat of congressional subpoenas.). Of the 2,226 detainees that were released in February, “622 have been identified as having some type of criminal conviction.” That’s a bit over 25 percent. Not exactly a small number.
50. EPA Environmental/FOIA waiver of fees scandal – FOIA fees are supposed to be summarily waived in all instances where the information will be released to the general public, such as the press and government watchdog groups. For 92 percent of requests from green groups, the EPA cooperated by waiving fees for the information. Those requests came from the Natural Resources Defense Council, EarthJustice, Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility, The Waterkeeper Alliance, Greenpeace, Southern Environmental Law Center and the Center for Biological Diversity. CEI (The Competitive Enterprise Institute) received almost the exact opposite results — 93 percent of their requests for fee waivers to the EPA were denied. One, admittedly, because CEI failed to note that the information would be disseminated to the public. However, The Examiner reported: The rest were denied because the agency said CEI “failed to demonstrate that the release of the information requested significantly increases the public understanding of government operations or activities.” Similarly, requests from conservative groups Judicial Watch and National Center for Public Policy Research were approved half the time, and all requests from Franklin Center and the Institute for Energy Research were denied.
- DOJ and Witness Protection – per recent IG report …This time it involves known terrorists who are now running loose after receiving tax payer funded “witness protection”…!
- The Common Core Federal takeover of education – It was adopted with NO legislative process so states would be eligible for Race to the Top Grants. The standards are UNTESTED with not a shred of evidence to prove their efficacy! It was NOT ‘state led’ as claimed, nor are the mediocre ‘standards’ internationally benchmarked or rigorous. There is NO evidence that this is an improvement on education, yet taxpayers will be getting a bill for an estimated $16 BiILLION! Common Core was written and is OWNED and copyrighted by a CORPORATION, not by the states who will pay for it. There will be NO LOCAL CONTROL and NO LOCAL ACCOUNTABILITY to parents
- DHS “Ammo Grab” – at least 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition (especially including hollow points), 7000 fully automatic assault rifles, and 2700 new light armored vehicles, as well as riot gear including body armor and also “the order for 2717 new light armored vehicles; Also shooting targets of children and pregnant women
- National Security Agency is currently collecting the telephone records of millions of US customers of Verizon via “top secret order”. The document shows for the first time that under the Obama administration the communication records of millions of US citizens are being collected indiscriminately and in bulk – regardless of whether they are suspected of any wrongdoing for a 3-month period ending July 19th, 2013. Under the terms of the blanket order, the numbers of both parties on a call are handed over, as is location data, call duration, unique identifiers, and the time and duration of all calls. The contents of the conversation itself are not covered
- Panetta disclosed top secret information (aka security leaks) for “ZERO DARK THIRTY” film
- IRS Conferences — $50 MILLION over a three year period.
- Rape and Sexual assault cases reported in the military goes from 19,000 in 2011 to 26,000 in 2012.
- Secret email Accounts & having AP pay for information (two scandals in one)— According to the Associated Press, which reported today on the widespread use by government officials of secret email accounts, Labor demanded that AP pay $1.03 million for costs the department said were involved in retrieving email addresses for political appointees.
- “PRISM” – NSA Data-Mining of Cellphone & 9 internet Companies – The National Security Agency and the FBI are tapping directly into the central servers of nine leading U.S. Internet companies, extracting audio, video, photographs, e-mails, documents and connection logs that enable analysts to track a person’s movements and contacts over time. Includes”“Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Facebook, PalTalk, AOL, Skype, YouTube, and Apple.”
- 60. Military Academy “sexual assault” scandals of 2013.
- 61. EPA warehouse and workout area in Maryland – stores all sorts of unused—and expensive—equipment, purchased on the taxpayer dime and now gathering dust, including computers and pianos (National Journal) AND, personally identifiable information and agency sensitive files—such as passports and legal files—were located in unsecured open boxes throughout the warehouse.
- AMERICA has gone SOFT on Personal Freedom, Citizen privacy and the slow ‘melting away’ the Glacier that WAS our strength.
There is a lot of concern in the US about the U.N. Small Arms Treaty on the table in New York this week. Bloggers are beating the drums, and some even border on hysteria in their predictions of the U.N.’s destruction of our constitution. I wondered just how much power the United Nations has to push a nation, any nation, into a treaty against the will of the people.
Thank God for our founding fathers and their foresight. They understood that one day we would have corrupt leaders with their own agenda making critical decisions that would affect us all. They entrusted the authority of international treaties to the Executive branch and the Senate.
Americans have believed that treaties with foreign nations, including the U.N., supersede the constitution since before Eisenhower’s election. In 1952 Secretary of State John Foster Dulles said:
“Congressional laws are invalid if they do not conform to the Constitution, whereas treaty laws can override the Constitution. Treaties, for example, can take powers away from Congress and give them to the President; they can take powers from the states and give them to the Federal Government, or to some international body and they can cut across the rights given the people by the Constitutional Bill of Rights.”
Of course, this is entirely wrong. John Foster Dulles was one of the founders of the Council on Foreign Relations and a passionate globalist with his own plan. He understood once an expert says something in a public place it cannot be unsaid. While it may be proven wrong, most people will hear and remember what he said and even ignore facts that come out later.
Ever since the idea that a treaty can supersede the Constitution took root in the American mind, we have been afraid of the U.N.’s power grabbing agenda—and rightly so. A landmark case in 1957 reinforced the Constitution’s supremacy. In Reid-v-Covert, the Supreme Court ruled that the Constitution supersedes international treaties ratified by the United States Senate. According to their decision, the Court has regularly and uniformly recognized the sovereignty of the Constitution over a treaty.
Two-thirds of the Senate must ratify an international treaty and then the President signs it into law. It’s surprising that we have had as many treaties approved by the Senate as we have. Since 1825, they ratified over 1500 treaties and rejected 21.
The U.N.’s Small Arms Treaty focuses on international laws that impact international weapons trade. It doesn’t determine what happens inside the U.S. borders. Regardless however, on Saturday, Senator James Inhofe (R-OK) introduced an amendment that prevents the U.S. from entering into the treaty. It passed 53-46. This vote effectively killed the U.N. treaty in the United States and sent a message to the United Nations and to President Obama.
Does this mean we are out of the woods on gun control? Not a chance. The real action is taking place inside the U.S. borders. State after state is making unconstitutional laws that negate the Second Amendment. New York, Colorado, California, and several other states are passing draconian laws suppressing the individual’s gun rights while others are passing laws to loosen gun control laws.
The threat of the United Nations treaty is behind us for now, but we must remain vigilant in defending our Second Amendment rights. Stay in touch with your Senators and Congressmen; send letters and emails and call them. Pay attention to new laws as they present them for consideration. We can make an enormous difference by positive, productive action. And while you’re at it, you might want to give your Senator a call and thank him for his vote if he or she voted for the Second Amendment. If they didn’t, give them something else.
WASHINGTON – Oklahoma Rep. Lewis Moore got his inspiration three years ago at a conservative WallBuilders gathering in Dallas, where states’ rights proved a popular topic among the dozens of state lawmakers. What fired him up? Scaling back federal environmental oversight and federal spending.
Given the federal government’s messy finances, Moore says his state needs to prepare to “maintain a civil government in an era of chaos.”
Interest in challenging Washington is booming. Some of the enthusiasm can be traced to President Barack Obama’s election in 2008 when worries of a “government takeover” of health care and new gun control measures first began to spread. This year, talk of new federal gun regulation has re-energized the states’ rights movement across the country. Dozens of gun-related bills have been introduced this year as lawmakers point to a renewed urgency and worry of an overreaching federal government.
States’ rights battles of the 1950s and 1960s focused on civil rights, and more recent efforts have been driven by the Second Amendment. Today’s movement is broadening into new subjects, from drugs and health care to homeland security. As the perception of an ever-growing Washington has flourished, so has the drive to push back on more fronts and in novel ways.
“We have just gotten woken up, like a lot of people,” says Moore, who heads the new Oklahoma’s States’ Rights Committee, an outgrowth from the Dallas WallBuilders convention. “What we’re saying is we have the power to nullify those laws that are unconstitutional.”
If the latest interest in turning back Washington’s reach is relatively new, the methods are not. Myriad issues have strained the relationship between the state and federal governments for years.
“You will always have these types of conflicts in the United States federal system,” says Joseph Zimmerman, a professor at Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy at the State University of New York at Albany. “This is what you’re going to continue to have: people pushing states’ rights.”
Lately, as the number of issues spurring conflict has grown, so has the tenacity of the fight. For example:
Legislation has been introduced in at least 16 states this year that would nullify new federal gun laws. In a twist, some bills would make it a crime to enforce such measures. A Pew Research Center survey last week found 58 percent of Republicans say states should be able to ignore federal gun laws. Just 38 percent of independents and 18 percent of Democrats agreed. (The Pew Research Center and Stateline are both projects of The Pew Charitable Trusts.)
Lawmakers have also proposed making it a crime to carry out Obama’s federal health care law. Twenty states had enacted laws opting out or blocking parts of the law as of Jan. 1, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures. More than 200 such measures have been proposed since the law passed in 2010.
Similarly, more than a dozen states have flouted federal drug law by allowing medical marijuana — and Colorado and Washington recently legalized the drug for recreational use.
Immigration has provided another flash point. Gay marriage, too, has been brought into the argument, as states allowing these unions have fueled the fight against the federal Defense of Marriage Act that prohibits the U.S. from recognizing them.
Lawmakers are coordinating and discussing their efforts. An online forum operated by a website called ConservativeStates.com features updates from around the country on various states’ rights-type measures moving through the legislature. Posts frequently highlight a novel measure in a given state or a proposal that has gained traction.
There is also a growing interest in commissions, task forces and panels designed to investigate, scrutinize and, eventually, oppose federal laws that lawmakers deem overly burdensome or unconstitutional. The organized approach, advocates say, reflects the growing coordination among those looking to assert states’ rights.
“We’ve just took it and took it and took it and took it,” says Mississippi Rep. Gary Chism, who this year proposed a Joint Legislative Committee on the Neutralization of Federal Laws. “But in the last four to five years, a lot of us are speaking up and saying, ‘Enough of this mess.’ ”
The new battlegrounds this year perhaps have the most potential to upend the common thinking of states’ rights, often assumed to be dominated by Republicans. In particular, advocates have keyed in on worries about drones and other criminal justice issues, some of which have melded the political left and right into an unlikely alliance.
In Michigan, for example, the Senate unanimously passed a measure saying the state wouldn’t comply with a provision of the National Defense Authorization Act which critics say could allow American citizens to be held indefinitely without trial on suspicion of terrorism. Among the advocates for the bill were the ACLU and local tea party groups.
“We’re telling the United States government, ‘We will not cooperate with you,’ ” says Sen. Rick Jones, a lead sponsor of the bill who is a former sheriff with three decades in law enforcement. “As a state, we’re asserting the 10th Amendment” that supports states’ rights.
The ultimate effectiveness of the Michigan proposal — or any of the other measures challenging Washington — remains to be seen. Jones cites northern states’ fight against the Fugitive Slave Act in the 1800s as precedent for states challenging laws deemed unconstitutional. But the overarching supremacy of the federal government on many issues casts doubt on how much of a difference some of the measures will ultimately make.
What’s more, many of the bills are dismissed by critics as anachronisms, throwbacks to an earlier time, or a sop to conservatives simply rebelling against a federal government they oppose more out of distaste for Obama than policy disputes. The gun measures, in particular, are dismissed by some as more rallying cry than policy proposal.
“They got nervous because their guy’s not in charge anymore,” says Mike Maharrey of the Tenth Amendment Center, specifically referencing some of the homeland security measures that started under the George W. Bush administration. “We’re still at the point where people are apt to grasp onto it for the issue that’s particularly close to their heart.”
Maharrey and others say there is potential for more alliances of strange political bedfellows as the issues for states’ rights multiply. He cites drones and indefinite detention as one possibility, along with opposition to federal drug laws that have united the left-leaning liberals and right-leaning libertarians for a common end.
“More people are beginning to look at the basic concept,” Maharrey says. “At the core, most Americans believe in keeping government as close to home as possible.”
The states’ rights movement isn’t without recent victories of its own, either, even if the high-profile fights to nullify health care reform, for instance, haven’t led to complete success. The increasing acceptance of medical marijuana is seen as perhaps the movement’s biggest win, but the continued delay of the REAL ID Act, which would nationalize ID card standards and was first passed in 2005, is seen as another.
Oklahoma’s Moore says he hopes to host a “nullification convention” later this year where lawmakers can discuss states’ right issues and how to fight back against Washington. At the least, these efforts seem likely to spawn headaches for the federal government.
“Simply refusing to cooperate with these federal laws makes it very difficult for the federal government to implement them,” the Tenth Amendment Center’s Maharrey says. “The process continues.”
Visit Stateline.org at http://www.stateline.org
Bad News: Obamacare!
CNN is now referring to it as “a gift to the nation’s powerful gun lobby.”
And according to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV), that’s exactly right. He says he personally added the provision in order to keep the NRA from getting involved in the legislative fight over Obamacare, which was so ubiquitous in 2010.