Category Archives: From Other Blogs
Written by Audrey Russo on October 19, 2014
We’d like to think our leaders are concerned about those they are supposed to be serving. Concerned about our well-being and doing everything in their power to protect us from enemies foreign and domestic.
Nowadays…not so much.
Take, for example, the male occupying the office of Secretary of State, John Kerry. Here’s a partial list of his duties:
— Serves as the President’s principal adviser on U.S. foreign policy;
— Conducts negotiations relating to U.S. foreign affairs;
— Grants and issues passports to American citizens and exequaturs to foreign consuls in the United States;
— Advises the President on the appointment of U.S. ambassadors, ministers, consuls, and other diplomatic representatives;
— Advises the President regarding the acceptance, recall, and dismissal of the representatives of foreign governments;
Holding such an essential position in our Republic, you would generally assume he would know who our enemies actually are, right?
Nowadays…not so much.
One of the major enemies of freedom is the ideology of Islam. Its precepts and practices all stand in opposition to individual freedom. Here’s Kerry on the ideology of Islam:
In September 2014…
“I want to take advantage of this podium and of this moment to underscore as powerfully as I know how, that the face of Islam is not the butchers who killed Steven Sotloff. That’s ISIL.”
“The real face of Islam is a peaceful religion based on the dignity of all human beings… Muslim communities are advocating for universal human rights and fundamental freedoms, including the most basic freedom to practice one’s faith openly and freely…”
In October 2014…
“There’s nothing Islamic about what ISIL/Daesh stands for, or is doing to people.”
Now be it far from me to tell a Secretary of State (whom I pay with my hard-earned tax dollars) that he’s wrong…but HE IS!
There’s way too much stupid here to handle in a brief article, but since our security is too critical to ignore this, I’ll truncate it…
Apparently the husband of the Ketchup Queen has been snorting the merchandise. There is not ONE shred of evidence given for Kerry’s claims, nor does it line up with the Quran or the Hadiths.
— There are 164 Jihad verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islam.
— Based upon various legit polls, more than half the world’s population of Muslims are radicalized (a core will commit the acts, the rest show support verbally and fiscally).
— Human Rights, my Aunt Fanny! Human Rights are as Islam dictates:
** Islam promotes Slavery & Sex Slavery
** Islam forbids Freedom of Expression
** Islam forbids Freedom to Leave Islam (Apostasy)
** Islam forbids Religious Freedom
The list of evidence to refute everything Kerry has said about Islam, is enormous. But hey, he’s too busy at his plastic surgeon’s office with all the Botox and facial fillers (women get), to be bothered with trivial things like facts that might save the lives of innocent Americans and other infidels in the West.
The least we can expect from those whom we allow to hold the prestigious positions of leading the Free World, is being educated on things that THREATEN freedom and Human Rights.
Because remaining stupid on Islam is too dangerous to tolerate.
By Don Fredrick Via Joan Swirsky
– June 26, 2013 –
Any one of these ‘coincidences’ when taken singularly appear to not mean much, but when taken as a whole, a computer would blow a main circuit if you asked it to calculate the odds that they have occurred by chance alone. Sit back, get a favorite beverage, and then read and ponder the Obama-related ‘coincidences’ … then super-impose the bigger picture of most recent events i.e. Fast and furious, Benghazi, the IRS scandal and the NSA revelations … then pray for our country.
Obama just happened to know 60’s far-left radical revolutionary William Ayers, whose father just happened to be Thomas Ayers, who just happened to be a close friend of Obama’s communist mentor Frank Marshall Davis, who just happened to work at the communist-sympathizing Chicago Defender with Vernon Jarrett, who just happened to later become the father-in-law of Iranian-born leftist Valerie Jarrett, who Obama just happened to choose as his closest White House advisor, and who just happened to have been CEO of Habitat Company, which just happened to manage public housing in Chicago, which just happened to get millions of dollars from the Illinois state legislature, and which just happened not to properly maintain the housing—which eventually just happened to require demolition.
Valerie Jarrett also just happened to work for the city of Chicago, and just happened to hire Michelle LaVaughan Robinson (later Mrs.Obama), who just happened to have worked at the Sidley Austin law firm, where former fugitive from the FBI Bernardine Dohrn also just happened to work, and where Barack Obama just happened to get a summer job.
Bernardine Dohrn just happened to be married to William Ayers, with whom she just happened to have hidden from the FBI at a San Francisco marina, along with Donald Warden, who just happened to change his name to Khalid al-Mansour, and Warden/al-Mansour just happened to be a mentor of Black Panther Party founders Huey Newton and Bobby Seale and a close associate of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, and al-Mansour just happened to be financial adviser to a Saudi Prince, who just happened to donate cash to Harvard, for which Obama just happened to get a critical letter of recommendation from Percy Sutton, who just happened to have been the attorney for MalcolmX, who just happened to know Kenyan politician Tom Mboya, who just happened to be a close friend of Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., who just happened to meet Malcolm X when he traveled to Kenya.
Obama, Sr. just happened to have his education at the University of Hawaii paid for by the Laubach Literacy Institute, which just happened to have been supported by Elizabeth Mooney Kirk, who just happened to be a friend of Malcolm X, who just happened to have been associated with the Nation of Islam, which was later headed by Louis Farrakhan, who just happens to live very close to Obama’s Chicago mansion, which also just happens to be located very close to the residence of William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, who just happen to have been occasional baby-sitters for Malia and Natasha Obama, whose parents just happened to have no concern exposing their daughters to bomb-making communists.
After attending Occidental College and Columbia University, where he just happened to have foreign Muslim roommates, Obama moved to Chicago to work for the Industrial Areas Foundation, an organization that just happened to have been founded by Marxist and radical agitator Saul “the Red” Alinsky, author of Rules for Radicals, who just happened to be the topic of Hillary Rodham Clinton’s thesis at Wellesley College, and Obama’s $25,000 salary at IAF just happened to be funded by a grant from the Woods Fund, which was founded by the Woods family, whose Sahara Coal company just happened to provide coal to Commonwealth Edison, whose CEO just happened to be Thomas Ayers, whose son William Ayers just happened to serve on the board of the Woods Fund, along with Obama.
Obama also worked on voter registration drives in Chicago in the 1980s and just happened to work with leftist political groups like the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) and Socialist International (SI), through which Obama met Carl Davidson, who just happened to travel to Cuba during the Vietnam War to sabotage the U.S. war effort, and who just happened to be a former member of the SDS and a member of the Committees of Correspondence for Democracy and Socialism, which just happened to sponsor a 2002 anti-war rally at which Obama spoke, and which just happened to have been organized by Marilyn Katz, a former SDS activist and later public relations consultant who just happened to be a long-time friend of Obama’s political hatchet man, David Axelrod.
Obama joined Trinity United Church of Christ (TUCC), whose pastor was Reverend Jeremiah Wright, a fiery orator who just happened to preach Marxism and Black Liberation Theology and who delivered anti-white, anti-Jew, and anti-American sermons, which Obama just happened never to hear because he just happened to miss church only on the days when Wright was at his “most enthusiastic,” and Obama just happened never to notice that Oprah Winfrey left the church because it was too radical, and just happened never to notice that the church gave the vile anti-Semitic Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan a lifetime achievement award.
Although no one had ever heard of him at the time, Obama just happened to receive an impossible-to-believe $125,000 advance to write a book about race relations, which he just happened to fail to write while using the cash to vacation in Bali with his wife Michelle, and despite his record of non-writing he just happened to receive a second advance, for $40,000, from another publisher, and he eventually completed a manuscript called Dreams From My Father, which just happened to strongly reflect the writing style of William Ayers, who just happened to trample on an American flag for the cover photograph of the popular Chicago magazine, which Obama just happened never to see even though it appeared on newsstands throughout the city.
Obama was hired by the law firm Miner, Banhill and Galland, which just happened to specialize in negotiating state government contracts to develop low-income housing, and which just happened to deal with now-imprisoned Tony Rezko and his firm Rezar, and with slumlord Valerie Jarrett, and the law firm’s Judson Miner just happened to have been a classmate of Bernardine Dohrn, wife of William Ayers. In 1994 Obama represented ACORN and another plaintiff in a lawsuit against Citibank for denying mortgages to blacks(Buycks-Roberson v. Citibank Federal Savings Bank), and the lawsuit just happened to result in banks being blackmailed into approving subprime loans for poor credit risks, a trend which just happened to spread nationwide, and which just happened to lead to the collapse of the housing bubble, which just happened to help Obama defeat John McCain in the 2008 presidential election.
In 1996 Obama ran for the Illinois State Senate and joined the “New Party,” which just happened to promote Marxism, and Obama was supported by Dr. Quentin Yong, a socialist who just happened to support a government takeover of the health care system.
In late 1999 Obama purportedly engaged in homosexual activities and cocaine-snorting in the back of a limousine with a man named Larry Sinclair, who claims he was contacted in late 2007 by Donald Young, who just happened to be the gay choir director of Obama’s Chicago church and who shared information with Sinclair about Obama, and Young just happened to be murdered on December 23, 2007, just weeks after Larry Bland, another gay member of the church, just happened to be murdered, and both murders just happened to have never been solved. In 2008 Sinclair held a press conference to discuss his claims, and just happened to be arrested immediately after the event, based on a warrant issued by Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden, who just happens to be the son of Joe Biden.
In 2003 Obama and his wife attended a dinner in honor of Rashid Khalidi, who just happened to be a former PLO operative, harsh critic of Israel, and advocate of Palestinian rights, and who Obama claims he does not know, even though the Obamas just happened to have dined more than once at the home of Khalidi and his wife, Mona, and just happened to have used them as occasional baby-sitters. Obama reportedly praised Khalidi at the decidedly anti-Semitic event, which William Ayers just happened to also attend, and the event Obama pretends he never attended was sponsored by the Arab American Action Network, to which Obama just happened to have funneled cash while serving on the board of the Woods Fund with William Ayers, and one speaker at the dinner remarked that if Palestinians cannot secure a return of their land, Israel “will never see a day of peace,” and entertainment at the dinner included a Muslim children’s dance whose performances just happened to include simulated beheadings with fake swords, and stomping on American, Israeli, and British flags, and Obama allegedly told the audience that “Israel has no God-given right to occupy Palestine” and there has been “genocide against the Palestinian people by (the) Israelis,” and the Los Angeles Times has a videotape of the event but just happens to refuse to make it public.
In the 2004 Illinois Democrat primary race for the U.S. Senate, front-runner Blair Hull just happened to be forced out of the race after David Axelrod just happened to manage to get Hull’s sealed divorce records unsealed, which just happened to enable Obama to win the primary, so he could face popular Republican Jack Ryan, whose sealed child custody records from his divorce just happened to become unsealed, forcing Ryan to withdraw from the race, which just happened to enable the unqualified Obama to waltz into the U.S. Senate, where, after a mere 143 days of work, he just happened to decide he was qualified to run for President of the United States.
Half-truths from government agencies. When the government issued its latest unemployment figures this month, it supposedly showed that all unemployment had plateaued at a somewhat respectable 8.2 percent. If you got the feeling that you hadn’t been told, “the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth,as a famous radio personality tells his audiences, … “and now for the rest of the story.”
Uncle Sam, in his infinite wisdom, uses an interesting system to track various categories of unemployment: U1, U2, U3, U4, U5, U6. The statistics for level U3 are that very same nebulous 8.2% rate recently ballyhooed by the media, the “official national unemployment rate. Here is how the other categories breakdown:
U1 – Persons unemployed 15 weeks or longer, as a percent of the civilian labor force
U2 – Job losers and persons who completed temporary jobs, as a percent of the civilian labor force
U3 – Total unemployed, as a percent f the civilian labor force, the “official” unemployment rate. This is the Unemployment Rate that gets “officially” reported.
Now here is where it gets interesting. If all unemployment is included in that U3 figure, why the other categories? “Patience, grasshopper, have patience.”
U4 – total unemployed, plus discouraged workers. I guess the government was so discouraged that they decided that we didn’t need to know about these workers. **Discouraged = no longer looking for work, gave up. No reason to count them. Right?
U5 – Total unemployed, plus discouraged** workers, plus all other marginally attached workers* as a percent of the civilian labor force plus all marginally attached workers. Anybody want to hazard a guess what a “marginally attached” worker is? Since they are included in the figures, do you think that, in all fairness, perhaps these workers should be categorized as “marginally unattached.”
Enough with the “bsing” and sanitizing of the unemployment figures for consumption for what government must consider the ignorant general public. It’s
time for a reality check and that means the U6 numbers.
U6 – Total unemployed, plus all marginally attached workers**, plus total employed part-time for economic reasons. Translation: couldn’t find a full-time job in their or any other profession. This is the “broadest” measure of unemployment that gets officially tracked. Around since 1994, but a very
similar series was also in existence dating back to 1970; the two are sometimes
used interchangeably…but, then again, who knows about it?
U6 includes everyone, including the part-timers and the under-employed who went from 6 figures to the employment line, the MBAs delivering pizzas – a recent radio show call-in actually had two Masters degrees and is now working as a delivery man. By the way, this hush-hush figure is an alarmingly robust 14.9%! Wow!
14.9% versus 8.2%. Hmm. Is that an error of omission or commission? When is a lie not a lie? When it’s told by a government agency? There is a wee bit of difference here. Borrowing from the Wizard of Oz, “pay no attention to the man behind the curtain…” Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy to know that the government doesn’t want us to worry our poor little heads about the realities of unemployment when we already have enough to worry about keeping food on the table and a roof over our heads.
I resent being spoon fed whatever deliberately censored portion of reality our government sees fit to release to the masses as gospel. Don’t they know that the people on the street corners and countless empty storefronts are a dead giveaway or are they that much out of touch with the people?
Tell it like it is! This is American. We can take it. How do you fix it if they won’t tell you about it. That’s what I think, but, then again, that’s just one man’s opinion.
1. If a previous president would have increased the deficit by double the amount of his predecessor’s eight year tenure in only his first 30 months, would you have considered him an oniomaniac?
2. If a previous president had then proposed to double the current debt within 10 years, would you have approved?
3. If a previous president would have spent nearly a trillion dollars in stimulus andguaranteed unemployment would not exceed 8%, would you have called him a liar?
4. If a previous president would have played golf for thirteen weekends in a row leaving it up to congressional leaders to deal with the greatest financial crisis since the great depression, would you have considered him disengaged and out of touch?
5. If a previous president had criticized a state law that he admitted to never even reading, would you have thought him an ignoramus?
6. If a previous president had passed an unconstitutional law that would have comprised of nearly 1/6th of the country’s entire GDP, forced Americans to purchase a private product (in violation of the commerce clause), fined them if they didn’t, hired 16,000 new IRS agents to enforce it, and exempted 1500 organizations from having to abide by that new law, would you have thought him a mafia boss?
7. If a previous president joined the country of Mexico and sued a state in America to force that state to continue to allow illegal immigration, would you have questioned his patriotism and priorities and wonder who his allegiance was to?
8. If a previous president had pronounced Navy Corpsman like you pronounce a dead corpse, would you have thought he was stupid?
9. If a previous president had put 87,000 people out of work by arbitrarily placing a moratorium on offshore oil drilling on companies that have one of the best safety records because one foreign company had an accident, would you have agreed?
10. If a previous president had used a forged document as the basis of the moratorium that would render 87,000 American workers unemployed would you have supported him?
11. If a previous president had been the first president to need a teleprompter to get through a press conference, would you have thought this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and that he’s really controlled by smarter people behind the scenes?
12. If a previous president had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take his wife to a play in NYC, would you have approved?
13. If a previous president had reduced your retirement plan holdings of GM stock by 90%, given the unions a majority stake in the car maker and shut down 789 perfectly profitable Chrysler dealerships because they were were owned by registered republicans, would you have approved?
14. If a previous president had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?
15. If a previous president had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs when Gordon Brown gave him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?
16. If a previous president had given the Queen of England an iPod containing audios of his speeches, would you have thought it a proud moment for America, or that a narcissist occupied the White House?
17. If a previous president had bowed to Kings of third world countries while on an apologetic tour, would you have approved?
18. If a previous president had visited Austria and made reference to the nonexistent “Austrian language,” would you have thought it a minor slip?
19. If a previous president had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who don’t pay their own income taxes, would you have approved?
20. If a previous president had said there were 57 states in the United States, wouldn’t you have been shocked?
21. If a previous president would have flown all the way to Denmark to make a five minute speech about how the Olympics would benefit him walking out of his front door in his home town, would you not have thought him a conceited, egomaniac?
22. If a previous president had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to “Cinco de Cuatro” in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the fourth of May (Cuatro de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have not been embarrassed?
23. If a previous president had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on “Earth Day,” would you have concluded he’s a hypocrite?
24. If a previous president’s administration had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan that caused widespread panic, would you have thought him insensitive and clueless about what actually happened on 9/11?
25. If a previous president had created the position of 45 Czars who reported directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate and usurping the Constitution, would you have approved?
26. If a previous president had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?
27. If a previous president had spent nearly $2 million dollars hiding his identity all the way back to his childhood, would you have been suspicious?
28. If a previous president had been raised a Muslim, spent more time living abroad in Islamic countries than he did in the United States, hung out with terrorists, and attended a hate church for 20 years, would you have thought him brainwashed?
29. If a previous president had received a Nobel Peace Prize for nothing more than out campaigning his competitors, would you have thought him the laughing stock of recipients?
30. If a previous president had been responsible for an illegal federal gun running operation that resulted in American firearms winding up in the hands of foreign drug cartels who in turn used them to murder innocent Americans, would he have not had blood on his hands and been forced to resign?
31. If a previous president had released a fraudulent long form birth certificate and was factually proven ineligible to be the president whether he was born on American soil or not (father had dual citizenship Kenya/Britain) would you have not demanded impeachment?
In summary, when you ask Obama to “Barack Your World,” refer to this list and try not to hurl.
Until next time . . . Wake Up America!